Friday, March 21, 2008

From the emails.

I've been getting behind in my posts for various reasons but here are a few "headsup" I am getting in my emails.
-----
As things stand for now everything are pointing to a favour for MDC Tsvangirai's candidates.The Presidential will go to the wire and a re-run will give us the result.The coming in of Simba has given the re-run a platform and to me it is good news that Simba is there.
The information I am getting from the young and old is that lets all be there at polling stations before 3 am on the 29 March 2008.
An old mbuya in Masvingo was asked why she had come to attend President Mugabe's rally and this is what she had to say:
"mwanangu ndanga ndauya kuti ndizwe kuti vakuru vedu vanotii nematambudziko atiwandira asi hapana chavataura chine musoro asikungoti mabiritishi,Tsvangirai,Simba chete chete.Nhamo yendu kana kumboibata havo kana, zvino voti nyika yakauya neropa ini ndoti ko isu tine vana vakafira musango totichii,ko iye ropa rake riripapi panyika ino".
I pray that everything will be watched over by Almighty God.
Bongwi The Great (20 March 2008)
------

No comments:

 
Free hit counters
Free hit counters